Managing projects, task delegation, and client relations are necessary skills.
These have always been tasks that I excel at and enjoy.
Meeting with clients to explore ideas, and brainstorm projects is an integral part of designing, allow us to interact with you directly.
Creating the best solution for you often requires in depth research and documentation.
Competition analysis and marketing research is essential in determining where time is best spent.
A defined and adaptable project methodology can really make a difference!
Please see our " IT Business Accounting Solution "
Since working on a contract basis I have gathered a team of professionals and experts in their respective fields that I may subcontract to on larger projects.
These varied areas of expertise include:
- Search Engine Analysis, Interface Design & Development & Programming in various languages:
Window, Unix, Linux Server Platforms, ASP and VB, PHP 4, .NET,
Database applications - SQL, MySQL, MS Access,
- Content Development & Design
- Photographic and Virtual Tours
- Print Design / Logo Design / Animation
Marketing Communications Corporate Communications
Media / Analyst Relations
Market Research Analysis
Advertising / Promotions
Experience and Skills
- Managing large and small-scale projects concurrently.
- Managing a large client base
- Assessing needs
- Writing proposals
- Exploring ideas with existing clients
- Preparing and designing presentations
- Providing usability and aesthetic consultation
- Organizing and delegating tasks as a project team leader
- Creating banner ads, and managing banner add campaigns
- Managing search engine campaigns
- Acting as a a liaison between the clients and the design team
- Ensuring quality and progress of projects